Flight in no gravity
The following conditions apply to things with a fly speed in no gravity.
- You change your speed by up to your speed each turn.
- Momentum – if you are moving at say, 60 ft/turn, and you make no movement actions, you moved 60’ during the round the direction you were going.
- I am thinking there should be a max safe speed based on wind resistance and size, but I can’t think of what that should be, or what kind of penalties there are for going beyond the recommended limits.
- Hovering is fine. We call this condition ‘stopped’
- +4 to fly skill for performing maneuvers across the board.
Normal fly rules come into play when in gravity.